Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bliss Quilt

 How can it already be the last day
of February?
It feels like the last two months
just sped by!
Winter here in Arizona is so beautiful, 
that I wish I could stretch out
March and April to last year round :)
**
I have a few more 
Show and Tell quilts
 to share from our
Mesa group.
 Karen was binding her
wonderful quilt 
made with 
Bliss fabric.
(designed by Connie and Camille
for Moda Fabric)
This was such a popular fabric line!
I have a quilt made with Bliss
and saved every little bit of left over pieces
to use in my scrappy quilts.
 Karen's quilter did such a nice job.
 And I love, love, love the scalloped border.
 Jamie finished her
black, white and red quilt.
 As a pianist, the musical notes fits
Jamie's talented personality.
Pattern: 
by Threaded Pear

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Snowing today in Ohio! Longing for Spring. I love the scalloped border on the snowball quilt. Very sweet.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out about our Gems of The Desert quilt show in St George. It's going to be awesome again this year! Lots of vendors and a drawing for a brand new Janome sewing machine.

BobbiG said...

Do you now the name of the quilt pattern with the Bliss fabric? I love it. Just what I am looking for!

Needled Mom said...

LOVE that Bliss line and that shows it off perfectly.

Nanette Merrill said...

I know. Feb is so short. I love Karen's quilt.