Friday, February 15, 2013

White Birches Quilt

 Kim Maple
fellow Nimble Thimbles member
brought her latest finish
White Birches
for Show and Tell
 I love the clean
simple lines
of this quilt!
 As Modern Quilting 
experiences an 
upsurge
black and white quilts have 
grown in popularity.
 With a little dot of red here and there
to catch the eye.
 Kim even quilted
her own quilt
on a domestic machine.
Nice job, Kim!
White Birches
can be found in the book
by House of White Birches
for Leisure Arts
design by Gina Gempesaw
* I noticed 
has it at a pretty good price right now

5 comments:

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

It's a beautiful quilt Nedra, I love the little birds on the branches! xo

Sue said...

I just love this quilt to pieces.

Lynette said...

Yeah, I've drooled over this quilt too often, and that link was just so handy, and the price so right. . . ::sigh::

em's scrapbag said...

It's gorgeous. Love the little birds.

Browndirtcottage said...

I find this quilt sooo appealing! The little birdies are a nice touch!